UP Board Result 2022 kab aayega Date and time
According to the information received by the Uttar Pradesh Board of Secondary Education, the results of UP Board Class X and XII will be released tomorrow by 3:00 pm. The result of all of them will be released on the official website of UP Board upresults.nic.in. Apart from this, students can also check their results on many third party apps or websites. For example, it can also be seen on upjobalert.com, after the release of the result, students will be able to check the result by their roll number.
In the examination conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Board of Secondary Education, students have to get at least 33 percent marks to pass. If a student has to score 33 percent marks, if you fail to score even 33% percent marks then he will be given another chance, he will be given the option of compartment examination, the date of which will be released after the result. Failed students can pass by giving that exam.
Very good news has come out for all the students of UP Board who had registered in UP Board 2022. So today the result of all those students is being issued today at 3:00 pm, the result of class 10th will be issued. We have told below how to check UP Board Result 2022, you can check your result by reading it.
UP Board 10th & 12th Result Check
- रिजल्ट चेक करने के लिए सबसे पहले आधिकारिक वेबसाइट upresults.nic.in, upmsp.edu.in या upmspresult.in पर जाएं.
- अब वेबासइट के होमपेज पर आपके सामने UP Board 10th Result 2022 का लिंक आ जाएगा. (यह लिंक रिजल्ट जारी होने के बाद आएगा)
- अब यहां आपको अपना रोल नंबर डालना होगा. रोल नंबर डालने के बाद सबमिट कर देना है.
- सबमिट करते ही आपकी मार्कशीट आपके सामने स्क्रीन पर आ जाएगी.
- अब आप इसका प्रिंट आउट ले सकते हैं और पीडीएफ भी सेव कर सकते हैं.
direct links to check UP Board 10th Result
This year, about 47 lakh students appeared for the 10th and 12th class exams of the UP Board. At the same time, about 52 lakh students had registered for the 10th and 12th exams this year. Last year, the UP Board had released the result on July 31. In the year 2021, a total of 99.53 percent students passed.